13.5.2009

Beyond the Lines

This blog will contain some of the most authenic pictures, evp's, videos, stories and other such things as soon as I have time to add them and to hunt some more.

"Ghostbusting" as we call it, is my no. 1 hobby along few other. Even though I sacrifice lots of hours for this hunting, the results aren't always what we expect or hope. Most of the photos, videos and EVP's are pure bullshit. The only value they have could be "artistic" or something like that. Well, I'm not here for the art anyways. Still sometimes when the place is active and equipment is proper, we get clean samples that could possibly prove that there really is something beyond our reach.

It's not a matter of money, equipment or anything like that. It's a matter of time for me to rush on and explore the places close to me. I've got a car, decent EQ and a mind which can take a hit or two without falling unconscious. I do live in Finland and we do have plenty of proper places to explore but still there are several problems that slows me down.

First of all, the distances between places are long. Secondly, the places are many times abandoned cabins in the middle of forest or so, so getting the proper map or trustworthy directions is hard and harder. Also the thing that people in Finland don't believe in ghosts, compared to british for example so your "investigations" or anything which is dealing with paranormality or that kind of things is not a reason to go anywhere. You don't get permissions and if you go without them, you'll end up in a jail.

Those things makes it hard to investigate but not impossible.

Let's see what happens.

By the way last night I did a journey to a local graveyard with my girlfriend and had some EVP's, photos and videos. Let's see if we find some interesting material to publish!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti